As I was putting together some sheets for my upcoming Fantasy Football drafts I noticed quarterbacks, followed by running backs, are dominating the projected stats from ESPN and CBS. Focusing on the offensive players within the top 100 ADP (89 total, I omitted the IDPs) at MyFantasyLeague.com, below is a short summary and all the charts by position and average projections within those positions. I thought this information in one place could be helpful for my readers and especially for those of you who use Value Based Dafting and Player Consistency come draft night.
- Quarterbacks have the top 11 rankings and 13 of 14 with only Foster coming in at 12.
- The #13 QB has the same projection as the #2 RB
- Running Backs have the next 10 out of 11 spots, giving up only spot 18 to Calvin Johnson.
- The #14 RB has a higher projection than #3 WR
- QBs and RBs account for 24 of the top 25 projected ranks accoring to ESPN and CBS.
- Wide Receivers only have 2 (CJ and Fitz) inside the top 31 projected spots.
- The #26 WR has the same projection as the #3 TE.
- Tight Ends have 2 in the top 30 (Gronk and Graham), but then dont show up again until #68 (Gates). Continue reading